The TuneMatic DUO is a self-contained, dual antenna controller that stores and recalls up to 99 positions, based on user input. Each antenna position can be moved manually or automatically from memory, with extremely repeatable accuracy. The antennas can be independently programmed and stored in a common memory bank, allowing for infinite combinations of antenna tuning range in 99 memories.
Supports any pulse counting antenna,
– Two independently controlled antennas in one unit.
– Up to 99 non-volatile memories to store and recall.
– Memories accessed with a single rotary encoder / push-switch,
– Adjustable current limit set with rear-accessible DIP switches for each antenna; current limit setting range: 200-1200 mA, displayed guess-free on power-up,
– 2 speed motor control in manual movement, for easy fine-tuning of antenna; motor control uses dynamic braking for dead-stopping of antenna,
– Up/down control for each antenna, with simultaneous up/down for both.
– Logic controlled pulse measurement for accuracy; accurate pulse counting up to 9998 counts,
– Large 4 full digit 0.5”H x 1.5”W bright red LED display for each antenna;
LED displays memory, pulse count, and system messages,
– Antenna ‘park’ feature, re-calibrates pulse count upon parking antenna,
– Antenna polarity reversal selector, for backward motor polarity,
– Missing pulse detection, stops movement when no pulses are detected on timeout,
– Fused, filtered, polarity protected operation from 12v DC power source,
– Rear-panel connections for each antenna with removable screw-down terminal block,
– Surge protected antenna motor leads,
Power on/off electronic pushbutton.
UP/DOWN direction buttons (each antenna and common up/down).
Memory knob/push selector– selects memory and stores/recalls memories (simultaneously).
Red & Black fused power leads
4-wire Motor control cable, pre-wired for TarHeel antennas (pigtail adapter available
for other antenna types)..
Pulsecount- displays pulse count, increases as antenna changes in height.
Memory display- Displays “M” and memory number, selected by rotary encoder knob.
Flashing “PPPP”- indicates antenna has just been parked.
Flashing “CLCL”- indicates antenna has reached current limit.
Flashing “NONE”- indicates the recalled memory selected is empty.
Flashing “PULS” – indicates pulse error during recall of memory.
Flashing “FACt” – indicates factory reset (shows on power up after holding UP and MEMORY)
Flashing numbers on power up- Displays antenna stall current, as set by internal DIP switches, assuring operator has set stall current properly.