TuneMatic Lite is a self-contained, motorized antenna controller that stores and recalls up to 20/99 presets, based on user input. Antenna position is moved manually or automatically from memory, with extremely repeatable accuracy .
– Supports any pulse counting antenna,
– Up to 20 or 99 non-volatile memories to store and recall.
– Memories accessed with a single rotary encoder/switch,
– Adjustable current limit set with internal DIP switches;
current limit setting range: 200-1900 mA, displayed guess-free on power-up,
– 2 speed motor control in manual movement, for easy fine-tuning of antenna; motor control uses dynamic braking for dead-stopping of antenna,
– Logic controlled pulse measurement for accuracy; provides accurate pulse counting capability up to 9998 counts,
– Large 4 full digit 0.5”H x 1.5”W bright red LED display;
LED displays memory, pulse count, and system messages,
– Antenna ‘park’ feature, re-calibrates pulse count upon parking antenna,
– Antenna polarity reversal selector, in case motor is wired backwards,
– Missing pulse detection, stops movement when no pulses are detected on timeout,
– Fused, filtered, polarity protected operation from 12v DC power source,
– RFI protected antenna control lines,
– Combined power and motor cable in single 3’ cord length, allows concealment of connections,
– Compact, dashboard-sized enclosure (2.25”h x 4.25”w x 1.5”d) with mounting tabs on flush back.
Power on/off electronic pushbutton
UP/DOWN direction buttons
Memory knob/push selector– selects memory and stores/tunes memories
Red & Black fused power leads
4-wire Motor control cable, pre-wired for TarHeel antennas